"**I give you 2 options. A red pill and a blue pill. Take the red pill and you will experience wonderland, take the blue pill and you will wake up tomorrow morning in your bed as if nothing has happend"**
If you decide to take the red pill then...
welcome to my machine learning and neural networks mini case studies course where we cover topics about the hottest topic on the planet. Machine learning is the new steam engine and will shift the world of tomorrow.
If you want to be part of this and get your hands dirty than come and join me to explore practical examples of machine learning in python. The practical approach gives you 2 mini case studies where you learn
- How to select the best machine learning algorithm for your problem
- How to set up a time series prediction with a neural network
This course is designed to be a practical approach. This is not a theoretic starting point for complete beginners. I recommend that you have at least a basic understanding of machine learning and python programming. Anyway, everyone is welcome in Wonderland.
Enought words. Let's get into coding. See you in the first lecture...
- Everyone interested in practically applying machine learning algorithms
- Everyone interested in the topic
- people with basic knowledge about machine learning and python