If you're ready to take your web development skills to the next level, then you have come to the right place!
In this course we'll learn Laravel 5 by building frontend blog. This course using a project driven approach to learn Laravel and here what we'll learn in this course.
- Learn how to setup application layout
- Display all published posts with pagination
- Show the blog post with SEO friendly url, show the author's bio and author's posts as well.
- Display posts based on selected author
- Display the categories with the number of posts in every category
- Filter the posts based on the selected category.
In this course you'll also learn how to utilize Laravel artisan generator, you'll learn about database migration, database seeder, eloquent relationship, route model binding and much more.
This course is free overview of "Build Wordpress CMS Clone with Laravel 5". If you've finished this course and want to continue to the next journey, please check out the course.
- This course is meant for students already familiar with the basics of HTML, PHP and have basic understanding of MVC and want to level up their development skills by building real life project
- This course is ideal for students who has basic of Laravel or other MVC Framework